It is a sedimentary rock in which the minerals come from the decomposition of feldspar due to chemical and atmospheric erosion. They are all simple or complex silicates of Aluminum, Iron, and Magnesium. It contains many other minerals such as Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Cobalt, and Manganese. you will see all The Incredible Benefits of a Mud Mask for women face skin that works for all kinds of colors.
But these are minerals that are found in the cells of your body, essential to the proper functioning of it.Thus, by providing your skin, these different minerals, the skin will find a balance that will allow it to work well. What are the famous properties of the best Dead Sea mud masks?
- Clay are DETOXIFICATION
They have the capacity to absorb toxins, impurities and promote the repair of the epidermis. So when you have a comedo (black dot) that appears on your skin, it will be absorbed by the clay which will also play a sanitizing role.
- The Clays are REPAIRING
They contain Zinc and Aluminum, which facilitate the regeneration of cutaneous tissues, and thus facilitate the reconstitution of damaged tissues.
On the other hand, they have an occlusive action that has the peculiarity of providing the skin with the moisture it needs to be in the best condition for skin repair.
- The Clays are FEDERALIZING
They have a powerful adsorbent capacity which allows them to have the ability to exchange the mineral ions they contain against undesirable molecules (toxins) that are located under the skin.This capacity will therefore promote the renewal of cells and will allow dull skin to regain their full brilliance.
How does clay mask work?
The clay is mainly composed of hydrated aluminum silicate. It is structured in a sheet on 2 to 3 layers. It has a soft touch when dry. This will allow him his affinity for water and give its “elastic” appearance when it is moistened and will give it its properties.Depending on the composition of the clay used, the properties will be different.
- Silicon: restructures the tissues, prevents the relaxation of the coetaneous tissues. By improving the elasticity of the skin, it avoids stretch marks, wrinkles and the effects of age.
- Sodium: boosts cell growth and regulates osmotic pressure
- Magnesium: plays an anti-inflammatory role and intervenes in cell metabolism
- Calcium: has a determining role in the metabolism of nails and skin
- Potassium: intervenes in the flexibility and elasticity of tissues
- Iron: improves the synthesis of melanin and the transport of oxygen in the blood
- Zinc: helps regenerate tissue and collagen. Its absence causes alopecia and dermatitis
The mode of action of a clay mask
This is called an osmotic phenomenon. The clay mask will then play the role of ion exchange. These are like the membranes of a water softener, which will retain calcium (which clogs the pipes) and releases other minerals instead.
The clay will then release many minerals that the skin needs for its balance, which will allow it to regain its brilliance.
The benefits of a clay mask
- They are very varied
Clay removes toxins and purifies the skin. Its absorption power makes it astringent, tightens dilated pores and regulates excess sebum. This effect will be completed by its sanitizing action.
In the chemical composition of clay, there are mineral salts and trace elements that the body needs. Your skin will benefit from the clay mask, will be impregnated and it will activate its metabolism.
Clays remove dead cells, toxins, and impurities. This allows the skin to regenerate better with better oxygenation.
Mixed with water and applied to the skin, clays increase body temperature, open pores, and allow better penetration of assets.
To benefit from all the interest of a clay mask, you have to
- A clay concentration of 35 to 65% at least in your preparation
- A warm or warm atmosphere (to promote the opening of pores which will improve trade)
- An application time of 10 to 20 minutes